Upcoming Webinar – Hurricane Louver Requirements in Severe Weather Areas
Peter Blaha is a product marketing manager for the architectural department at Ruskin®. He will be giving a webinar presentation on the hurricane louver requirements in severe weather areas on February 14th at 2:30pm CST. During this presentation, Peter will discuss the origin of these codes, the various agencies that approve and govern these requirements, and the testing that goes into these louvers. Those that attend this webinar will come away from it with a better understanding of hurricane louvers. This is a great webinar for people that are new to the industry and want to learn more about hurricane louvers.
* You can also share the following link with colleagues and customers: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8832398184749887746
* Participants only need to register once to attend all future sessions for 2018.
* The webinar will be recorded and made available on YouTube here if you are not able to attend: http://www.youtube.com/ruskincompany (Remember to Subscribe for new videos!) Based on our survey to previous webinar attendees and representatives, we have put together the following webinar agenda for 2018. These Webinars take place on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 2:30 pm CST:
- February 14th – Miami Dade/Florida Louvers Hurricane Louver Requirements
- March 14th – Fire/Damper Product Codes, Testing, Selection and Installation
- April 11th – Air Measuring and Control Basics
- May 9th – Ceiling Fire Dampers
- June 13th – Louver Selection and application
- July 11th – Commercial Control Dampers
- August 8th – TDP05K Thermal Dispersion Airflow & Temperature Probes
- September 12th – Automatic Balancing Damper Solution
- October 10th – Critical Environment Dampers
- November 14th – Benefits of Sunshades
- December 12th – Ruskin® Industrial Damper Capabilities